Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why hello there feet...

So I did my Yoga dvd last night with my 13 yr old and well.. I watched this before I bought it but I didn't actually try the moves and with yoga things always seem easier then they are. It seems pretty hard for a person with a belly like mine to get into some of these positions. I am doing yoga for the stretching not to loose weight so some of these contortions they had me getting into were making me feel worse about myself. I have the cardio  workout early in the day so I really just want a nice relaxing stretch in the evenings and I am thinking maybe I should look for a meditation/yoga type of video.
I also decided to do my Taebo postnatal video I have, I think that might be a good pace for me so I am going to at least try it out. Monday I will do the postnatal workout video and see how that feels.
I got my butt in gear today and got some of the stuff I need to sell together and took pictures and I will list them on ebay today, I am so lazy when it comes to this and I hate the fact that I have to pay to list things and then they don't sell .. that irritates me but I guess that is the name of the game. I sell alot on craigslist but somethings are just better on ebay.
So this weekend I was pretty good food wise, like I said I am not about a big diet but more about small changes so I am successful in this at least.
Well I am off to do some work online.

No comments:

Post a Comment