Thursday, September 9, 2010

This is where I am...

but how did I get here?, well that is what I am here to figure out if I can and maybe really get to a place I want to be.
Let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Dawn. I am a 33 yr old single mother of three beautiful girls that I adore.
I created this blog just as a way to sort of track my life. I realized lately that I have gotten to this place in my life and I look back and wonder if I have lived my life or if I let my life live me. I am a person who can sometimes sit back and let alot of decisions in my life make themselves and that is something I have to work on.
First things first, I am starting over and trying to make my own path.
I have some goals, like I need to loose some weight and find the me buried under all my mommy pudge. This is the pudge I gained since being a mommy and I have never taken the time to focus on and really control. Another goal of mine is to get myself into a field that I can enjoy and have a place in, rather then just working at any job that will pay me enough. The last goal I have for now is to get myself financially fit as well as physically fit. So my life is in a total overhaul status right now and I really just want to focus, prepare and make smart decisions.
In this blog I plan to document all the things I try and what works for me and what doesn't.
This is my first time making a blog and I am not sure if I will do it right but well.. I guess if anyone is watching they can see me learn and if not - Then I can watch as I learn haha.
I will be back with photos to document weight loss, Recipes for the common cook, my own venting sessions I'm sure will be on here too and my updates on getting myself into school.

No comments:

Post a Comment