Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Morning Monday!

Well here is monday and I have to be honest I was looking forward to my workout. That is Definitely NEW for me lol - I was looking forward to it because I decided to go ahead and try the TaeBo dvd Postnatal workout done by Billy Blanks daughter Shellie and it was PERFECT, very nicely paced I worked up a good sweat doing it, I didn't finish it. She had it broken in sections, 5 sections I think and I did the first 3 and a part of the 4th and a part of the 5th. The reason is because the 4th part was lower body and by that point my knee was starting to get sore so I did the exercises I could do and the ones I thought would be hard on the knee I didn't do like the lunges that is where I stopped lower body. The last section is cardio and I did about half of that and stopped at the grapevine section. I work on a small window while my 7 month old is sleeping and my 2 yr old is content watching a movie. So I am happy that I feel like I got a good work out and I think I will do this every other day so basically Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the other days I will do the walk away the pounds videos.
So my Birthday is this week(Thursday) so on Wednesday and I plan to get a massage since the kids are with their dad. I think a Massage would feel awesome right about now.
I go to Healing Hands in Bethlehem and I LOVE it there, I am generally a little shy about massages and all but this place is really great, I love the ambiance there and the people are always super nice. It is not an establishment full of hot bodies or ritzy people who have nothing better to do but pamper themselves, it is usually pretty quiet and peaceful and it seems to make me feel comfortable just walking in. It is clean, soothing and very welcoming. I have taken a few people there for massages as gifts for their birthday and they all love it too - so it is a wonderful place for everyone.
Well here is a pic of me Post workout ... that shower behind me was screaming my name haha and it felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment