Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello Again...

I was MIA for a while, I had a birthday! and I fell off the wagon. Boredom is my worse enemy. One thing that has not changed  is that I do not have fast food everyday but my snacking of course is another story. I snack every night when my kids are in bed, since that is my TV alone time but it's got to stop.
I will not just give up because I fell off, I am starting again tomorrow so we will see what happens.
Tomorrow morning I am going to get working on a schedule where I plan out certain things like meal times and a time to work out and I will make myself adhere to this because when I don't have it planned out it gets away from me.
I really hate dieting .. takes so much thought and my mind is always on something else.
Okay well it's late so I am off to bed before my little wakes up.
talk soon!~

No comments:

Post a Comment