Friday, January 21, 2011

Ready for a Parrrrrrtyyyy

So tomorrow is my baby girl Irelyn's first Birthday, I made her a Big top cupcake for herself and cupcakes for everyone else. I was shocked that it came out so good. I follows all the tips I seen online like spraying the molds with Pam but then I also just did a light dusting of flour, usually I use the pam with the flour in it for baking but I ran out. I also did the top for 35 mins then the other was done within 10 mins. I used a confetti cake so the bottom could be uniced and she won't be on sugar overload. I also made a filling with cool whip and sliced banana and used a whipped strawberry frosting. After I took it out of the oven I let it sit for 10 mins then put it in the freezer for 30 mins and took it out and got decorating, now it is finished and back in the fridge.
I have been baking for 4 hours! But I am finally done, now it is time for me to make some baked ziti and garlic bread yum!
I had a long week, I got some pain in  my chest so I had to go to a doctor and it is still there but she gave me something to control my stomach acid which might help, if not I have to go back. It isn't painful but more so annoying.
I had done alot of driving too this week between the kids visits with their dad and I had to court for a ticket I didn't get lol long story but it worked out in my favor which was great, just a misunderstanding about insurance and I didn't know about it until it was already a ticket thanks to the person who was driving not showing it lol ah well it is over now so that is great.
I am trying to stare at my kids as much as possible lately, it seems they grow too fast and I need to stare at them so it stops lol
Like Irelyn, I love that baby walk kids do when they first start walking, I love it LOVE it so I just watch her walk around, I also LOVE the baby babble... sighhhh if I were rich I would have a baby every 5 years I just love them endlessly, I could spend a whole day kissing their faces <3 ... amazing how much love I am capable of for my children but for other people it can be a little hard for me to even like them for long periods of time lol
Ok so I am going to add some pics here of the Giant Cupcake check it out






4 comments:

  1. The cupcake is so cool! I saw it on your FB page, its looks so yummy too!! That was cute when you said you are going to stare at them. I just imagined you....well staring at them haha. I like that stage too. My neice I swear was the tiniest thing walking! and now 12 years later boy o boy. where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Dawn it doesn't work, they still grow up. haha but I tried. I just enjoy them so much, Irelyn walks over to me with book after book after book and wants me to read them to her all day lol I love it she plops on my lap and we read,she is such an angel. I am dreading having to work again in a few months (when I move back to Bethlehem) but maybe I can find something at night. Well I have no choice but to find something at night. A friend of mine said I should try fed ex, so I will probably do that see what happens. I am also going to look for something administrative even like the night auditor at a hotel when I am back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check with manpower, when I was in between jobs they called me to offer me a bunch of over night stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm okay when I go back I will go to them and see what they have, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete