Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm a fat ass

Well, I can lay in bed at night and envision myself doing all these wonderful things like, eating light and healthy and working out but when it comes to doing it - totally different story.
I just think, I fell out of love with myself. I am so into my kids and I don't have any interest in dating or even looking appealing lol so I don't even give a crap if I work out or not or if I look good, or if I even wash my hair for a week.
There is so much I plan to do but in the end, I lack motivation.
How do I get motivated? I just don't know..
Maybe this is because I am not really working right now, so being home all the time I don't have to get all fancied up so I just don't care.
This has to stop, I know if I can get myself into for a few weeks and find a time in the day that I can schedule to always do it without interruption I will form a habit and then it will be okay but how do I get there?
I wish I could buy a motivation pill.
I need to revamp my diet, I need to start making my portions smaller, stop snacking at night and eliminate the high cholesterol foods like butter etc.
Ugh, I guess I am just going to have to lay down the law...the spring and summer approaches and I would like to wear more then yoga pants everyday when my fat ass clearly does NOT do yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment