Friday, January 14, 2011

The week of New Beginnings!

Happy Friday!
Well this week I have been starting to potty train my daughter, it is going pretty good. I think what is making it go well is that she is ready and that makes all the difference.
Last week I had got some blood work done and everything came back good except I have 'mildy high cholesterol' so I am doing some research on how to get that in line. So far I seen that Minute Maid heart wise will be good,grape juice and benecol so I can make those adjustments and of course cut out some of the stuff like ice cream,cakes etc.
So my youngest got a new crib yesterday,she seems to love it. She had a mini crib before and it lasted her a year but she is a big baby so when she rolls over she smacks into the crib. I went online and ordered a really cute crib online that will allow her to use it as a toddler bed in a year or so.
I am getting spring fever, I went to Carters the other day and seen all the spring clothes and got SO excited - I am very ready for spring. I am also very ready for my tax papers to get here so I can file and see if I get anything back, this was a rough year with working then losing the job then working then losing the job, I am not sure I made enough.
Oh and how could I forget, I got my new Phillips sonicare toothbrush, it is the Flexcare line and has the UV Sanitizer with it and I read such great reviews on it. I took a before picture to see if it whitens my teeth like they say it does so in a week I will take another picture and see what happened. I am using Rembrandt whitening mouth wash in addition to the brushing so between the both I should see some change. My teeth are starting to show some staining from coffee and tea.
I will post again next week with a progress report. My teeth are getting sensitive from the mouthwash already but I know it goes away so no big deal.
Ok talk soon

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have the sonicare uv sanitizer, still in the box never used and wish I had known cuz you couldve had mine. I have spring fever too. I jus made lemonade which is my ultimate hot weather drink. I have low cholesterol which is also a no no. My doc said I can raise it with excersise. On another note, I had this really good salad today from Wendys- spicy chicken. idk if you like spice, but it def fills you up. Im hooked. Trying to get more veggies in and enjoy it. This looks like the way to go. Just I just write a blog on your blog??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Hey Lady!
    Why don't you use it?! I read some awesome reviews on it and I really like it so far. It is super expensive, don't go giving it away sell it on eBay.
    I am not into spice too much, I have some kind of stomach acid issue I think, lat 3 days I feel like I have a lump of food or air bubble stuck in my chest and I think she thinks it has to do with the reflux I get sometimes.
    Yeah I am quickly being reminded it VERY much still winter with the non stop snow here lol

    ReplyDelete