Sunday, November 4, 2012

One week Check in

Ok, so I didn't post everyday lol but this is my one week check in on Plexus slim. I went from 203 to 199. That is awesome, but I will say this about this diet so far. I am dying of thirst all day, and because of the accelerator I am steering clear of anything with caffeine so all I drink all day is water. The occasional soda but that is rare. So I am not sure if this powder is doing anything really or if it is the change in my diet, which I did not really want to do but felt I had to do because of being on this. Now, I get up have the drink, drink about 3 or 4 huge glasses of water ( I think 32 ounces each) I eat like normal so I am not cutting anything out but my appetite is definitely not there, probably cause of all the water lol or maybe this product.
So I am a little neutral yet., I feel like, yes it is due to this product but is it the actual product or what this product is changing in how I eat. Like I am not real hungry and actually I feel a little yucky sometimes so I don't want to eat. Not like sick but just the thought of eating or the taste of certain food just doesn't appeal to me. However to the credit of this product, I ate 3 cupcakes yesterday, and McDonalds once this week. So.. I was definitely still having what I wanted and lost weight anyway. I just didn't have any late snacks, and drank mostly water. Did not exercise at all.
So whichever is the cause, I am staying on this because one way or another I lost weight. It is helping me to make different choices.
The Biocleanse... I don't love because it just makes me kind of gassy like my stomach makes noises but nothing happens lol so weird.
Ok, see what next weigh in reveals.!

No comments:

Post a Comment